Join or Renew
JOIN OR RENEW! It’s safe and easy. Scroll down and click the button for the level you want. You will be taken to a secure PayPal page. No PayPal account needed and no fee*; pay with credit or debit card.
*No fee to you. As a non-profit, EFHS pays a small fee. You will have the option to pay that for us if you wish.
Prefer to pay by check? Click here to download and print the mail-in form.
And let us know if you would like to serve on any of our committees. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acquisition – Solicitation, selection, and accession of historic materials.
- Archiving – Preserve and digitize primary source documents.
- Catalogue – Organize, label and file historic materials.
- Communication/Public Relations – Write articles to help promote EFHS events.
- Funding – Locate and develop sources of funding, such as grants and fundraisers.
- Historic Sites – Identify, investigate and advocate for historic sites.
- Membership – Recruit members and welcome them into society.
- Oral History – Interview East Falls residents and transcribe their words.
- Program – Plan talks, walks, field trips and events of historic interest.
- Reference – Respond to queries on houses, people, and institutions.
- Research – Write original material based on the history of East Falls.
Choose your membership level
Paying by card? You will see one of these lines at the bottom:
That’s optional. If you see a check box to the left, leave it unchecked. If you see a small blue button to the right, click it to turn it grey (if it’s grey already, leave it that way).